- NEW! George K. Karagiannidis has been selected as 2021 Web-of-Science Highly Cited Researcher
- NEW! George K. Karagiannidis received the prestigious 2021 IEEE ComSoc RCC Technical Recognition Award
- George K. Karagiannidis has been selected as 2020 Web-of-Science Highly Cited Researcher
- George K. Karagiannidis has been selected as 2019 Web-of-Science Highly Cited Researcher
- G. K. Karagiannidis has been selected as Associate Editor-in-Chief of the new IEEE journal: IEEE Open Journal of the
- G. K. Karagiannidis has been selected as a 2018 Web-of-Science Highly Cited Researcher from Clarivate Analytics (former Thomson Reuters).
- G. K. Karagiannidis has been received the 2018 Signal Processing and Communications Electronics (SPCE) Technical Recognition Award of the IEEE Communications Society for his Outstanding Technical Contributions to Signal Processing for Communications.
- Wireless Communications Systems and Networks (RF and Optical): Wireless Communications Theory, Wireless power transfer, Machine Learning for Wireless Communications, Wireless Security, Wireless Caching
- Communications and Signal Processing for Biomedical Engineering: Machine Learning for Biomedical Engineering, Wireless power transfer in Biomedical Engineering, Cochlear Implants, Molecular Communications
- Statistics and Stochastic Processes: Theory of Statistics, Statistical models and applications in wireless communications, Statistical models for Bayesian Learning, Stochastic Processes in Communications and Signal Processing, Stochastic Processes in Molecular Biology
Opportunities for PhD students
- Topic 1: Hybrid RF and Optical Wireless Communication Systems and Networks
- Topic 2: Machine learning for Biomedical Engineering
- Topic 3: Transdermal and Transcutaneous optical communications
If you are interested in joining WCIP as a PhD student, please send me an email attaching a complete curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and one reference letter from an academic supervisor. Any other academic or qualification transcript that could strengthen your candidacy is welcome.